Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bewildering Bicycling Blog Tag...Anyone? Bueller?

All righty then…at the risk of becoming a schmuck…let’s get a new blog tag game going. I propose the following. The goal is to disguise an alliterated passage with meaningful cycling reference in the next blog you write—after you have been tagged.

Now wait…it’s not that easy…you have to "play the game" using one of two options…the first option allows you to choose the next two (chronological) letters of the alphabet from which you must create your passage(s); or the second option allows you to choose the last letter from the previous blogger’s entry (that is the one that tags you) and then the next letter in chronological (alphabetical) order. Okay, so this is not so clear…let me give you an example…

Somewhere in the text of my blog I have the following:

An accomplished architect of amazing artistic ability advocates the attributes of an azure Azuki brand bicycle that BRiMaN bought from a benevolent boss.

So then I tag the Hooterville Mayor, he has the option to: 1) use the letters “C” and “D” in his blog; or, 2) use the letter “B” from my blog (since it is the last letter I used in my entry) and then the letter “C”.

Got it? How fast can we make it through the alphabet?

Oh, by the way, that was a TAG Mayor! What will it be…”B” and “C” or “C” and “D”? No touch-backs…pffft!

I think Tez is willing to play the game (see her comment to my previous entry)!

6 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

my brain hurts

Sprocket said...

Oh, kindly kidding kErnEl, keep keen knowledge that you will receive the knave's knock to knit a kinetic note (keep watching your kingsized kinescope for a tagged...)

DIRK said...

HUH ????

Briman said...

Boy, am I blue that I'm not a beguiling blogger so I can't condone the confusion of the cErnEl any further!

Spoke-N-Sport said...

Just remember I can take a bike apart faster than any of you. Don't tag me.

Tez said...

Bloggers jesterly joke at the jewel of jocular jargon, used by Journey (not destination) and known kin, laced with literary language.